Thank you for volunteering! We greatly appreciate your help and we’re confident you will enjoy your time working with the students.
Please note: All of the volunteers for this event are provided by our corporate sponsors and nonprofit partners. Please email us if you would like information on becoming a sponsor or partner.
General Information for Registered Volunteers
“New Clothes = New Beginnings” annual distribution
July 15-21, 2023
Grand Canyon University Arena
3300 W. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Morning: 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Afternoon: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Evening: 4 – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
- Load-in inventory and setup
- NO students are present but lots of help is needed to prepare for their arrival!
Monday – Wednesday:
- Students enjoy their back-to-school shopping spree!
Thursday – Friday A.M.
- Tear down and load-out
- No children will be present
Volunteer Information Sheet
Please read, distribute, and share this document with all volunteers, as it outlines important information about the event and working with children.
- Please carefully select your company/organization from the drop-down menu on the volunteer form. This is critical to ensure that you are registered with the correct group and we have an accurate accounting of everyone.
- If you select a time slot and later decide you need to change, please email us with the change. We do not have the capability to change a registration directly on the system. Please keep any changes to a minimum.
- If you are a father/son or mother/daughter or registering multiple people, EACH AND EVERY PERSON 14 YEARS OR OLDER must be registered individually on the system with all of their relevant contact information. If the volunteer is under 14 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult and can be registered as a guest (even if it is your child) for each shift selected.
- If you do not see your company/organization on the list, please email us so we can set up your group to volunteer together. Otherwise, if you have volunteered for us before, you may register as an “Individual Volunteer” from the drop-down menu.
- Before clicking the VOLUNTEER SIGNUP button at the bottom of this page, we ask that you read this entire page. You are acknowledging that you agree with the *Terms and Conditions on this page when you submit your registration.
*Terms and Conditions: By registering to volunteer for the “New Clothes = New Beginnings” annual distribution, I certify that I will comply with all requirements below and I acknowledge BTSCD has the right to refuse or dismiss volunteers for not complying with said terms and conditions. I also acknowledge that by registering and volunteering, I consent to allow BTSCD the use of my image, photo, and/or video of my participation in the program for any and all marketing-related activities associated with the program/organization.
I also acknowledge that BTSCD will be held harmless for any injuries or other medical liabilities.
Distribution Event Volunteer Sign Up
- ALL volunteers are required to individually register with BTSCD using the Form BELOW.
- Every volunteer will receive an email confirmation of the day and shift for which they register.
- Scroll to find your company/organization name and sign up for a shift.
- Fill out the online form in its entirety including your current email, phone number and home address.
- You will be asked to acknowledge the “Volunteer Terms” as this is a condition of volunteering and is in addition to any waivers that you may need to fill out for your company or organization.
Volunteer opportunities are available from Saturday, July 15, to Friday, July 21.
All shifts are at Grand Canyon University, 3300 W. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ